Monday, November 2, 2015

Change your mindset, change your lifestyle

Do you find yourself stuck, stuck in a situation that is extremely frustrating, annoying and discouraging!? Ask yourself, what are you doing to help the situation? By continuing this journey of anger, by thinking negative thoughts you will only attract more anger.  So think to yourself, how can I make this better?  I am there right now, I am angry.  My health insurance decided to go up $60 and I am pissed, frustrated and I want to throw things.  The whole process last year brought anxiety, anger, rage, and fear.  It took me forever to find a plan that I didn’t want, that doesn’t do shit for me.  And now they want to raise the price not 10, 20, 30, but 60 fucking dollars, like fuck you, go fuck yourself, and shove it up your ass…bitch.  Yeah, that’s how I fucking feel.  BUT, I am changing the process, why you ask? Well, I know like I said before thinking negative, attracts negative.  So here I go, I will start to say some positive affirmations instead like...

-I release my fear, worry and anger towards health insurance, and find peace and serenity instead
-I will find the perfect plan for my health insurance
-Looking for health insurance is easy and fun
-I will find the perfect plan, with everything I need
-I love looking for health insurance
-I can afford health insurance
-The perfect plan is looking for me, and we will find each other soon



So ask yourself, are you in a situation like this? What can you do to change your mind set for the better.  What positive affirmations can you tell yourself to get a different outcome, one that will make you happy. 
--Change your mindset, change your lifestyle-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment